Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hat Tip to a Great Blog

I could count on one hand the number of times I've been tempted to write a post about another blog, but this is overdue.

I want to thank Lawrence Messina for his work on "Lincoln Walks at Midnight", the premier W. Va. political information source on the internet. I can't imagine how he comes up with so many ideas and so much information, but I'm glad he does. With the start of the legislative session just a couple of month away I am thankful for "Lincoln Walks" and feel confident that I will be far ahead of the curve when the political hay begins to fly in January.

You know, sometimes when I read "LWAM" I feel like I'm stealing. The amount of great information and excellent writing you get there for free is better than any source I know of regardless of the price.

Great Job Lawrence! Keep it up.

No comments: