Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Gazette Site - Bad to Worse?

I have to agree with oncee, the new format of the Gazette Online is really horrible.
It seems to be getting worse with tweaking in the past week. It probably views OK if you have areally big monitor with the proper display settings, but for a normal home or office computer setup it is just terrible.

I have complained to their webmaster before about other issues and never received a response. I don't think they care about customer feedback much.

3 comments:

oncee said...

Now the Daily Mail has the same look. It looks like crap. I think they are trying to drive away online users, so we will by the paper.

Cindy said...

I don't know about you, but when I'm reading online, most every morning whatever page I'm trying to access is not working...hmmm maybe Gazette is trying to get us back to old rag...

Anonymous said...

Now the only difference between the Gazette online and paper version is I can still wipe my ass with the paper version.